I’ve gone from 242lbs to 219lbs in a little over a month.
It’s been 59 days since I’ve smoked and 34 days I’ve been working out and I’m starting to see some changes, which rocks.
I’ve just got to keep going. Keeping track of calories has become easier and I’m starting to be more full after I eat. I don’t eat sugar any more and I’ve gotten used to splenda quite nicely.
and I’d like to plug Sprite Zero…that stuff taste just like normal Sprite but it’s better. It’s not sappy sweet and it goes down nice and clean…refreshing.
I’m still not burning more calories than I take in but it seems to be working. I eat about 1700 calories a day currently…that number fluctuates occasionally (when I eat out) but it’s pretty close. I’m only burning 700 or so while exercising (what the machine I’m on is telling me) but I’m not concerned if I’m getting fitter. I’m eating good food too because I look at it as fuel.
Another good workout today. I’m starting to think I should start getting more info on using the weights. I go through the circuit of Nautilus type machines and work the legs, back and abs one day, and arms, shoulders and abs (again) the next day…6 days a week, and 30 mins of cardio a day.
I used to be a sloppy pig. Now I’m a fit sloppy pig. ROCK!
- Leonard Bernstein – Maria
- Webber/Rice – Heaven on their Minds
- Pearl Jam – State of Love and Trust
- Foo Fighters – Let it die
- Hunters and Collectors – Throw you arms around me
- INXS – Elegantly Wasted
- J. Geils Band – Musta got lost
- Peter Frampton – Baby I love your way
- Jackson Brown – These Days
- Alan Jackson – Small Town Southern Man
- Jimi Hendrix Experience – Fire
- Foo Fighters – End over End