The token “I’ve not posted in a while” post.
I’ve neglected this page for far too long because I figured that I should focus on my professional page, the .org site.
The past few months have been relatively uneventful, but let’s recap anyway shall we?
- Alex repeated as State Champion on the still rings.
- Jean and I have decided to put our house on the market.
- We’ve seen Pearl Jam TWICE recently…Philly and Boston.
- I’ve transitioned from managing one online community to several communities.
- I’ve been trying to get into shape and I’ve put on a few pounds of muscle.
- Several of my friends decided to leave the Tabblo group.
- Alex was accepted to Springfield College!
- Jean and I put an offer in on a house, only be disappointed by conditions applied by the seller.
We’re doing several things this summer that should be fun.
- We’re going to see Conan O’Brien’s stage show.
- We’re going to sell our house and buy a new one (/fingers crossed).
- We’re driving down to Virginia at the end of June.
- Alex has his freshman orientation soon and starts school in the Fall.
So, that’s about it for now. I’m sure that I’ll have some amazingly witty observation to report on in the next few days…so I’ll post it.